Windows 11 ISO 32 / 64 Bit-Download, News, Leaks and Features
Windows 11 ISO File 32 / 64bit Download, free Download News, Leaks, Feature, Release Date, system requirements, and the Size of the system, and Download and installation instructions are available on our site. Shortly after the Windows 11 ISO file that was leaked out, the tech-savvy people are going crazy to get all the information they could get about the Windows 11. If you are one of those awesome people, check out the full article for more information.
Windows 11 Release Date, Launch Date
At this time, there is no set release date for the Windows 11. But it is an event, which is scheduled for June 24, 2021, Microsoft will be talking about it for the next generation of Windows. The event is scheduled for 11 a.m. on June 24. Thus, We can expect to be announcing the release date, Windows 11 on that day.
When Windows 10 was first released in 2015, Microsoft was adamant that they would not make any other version of Windows. But the other times, technology, and new technologies are being introduced every day. So Microsoft decided to launch Windows 11 for all its users.
Windows 11 32 / 64 bit ISO image file for Download
Many of the people started searching for it in Windows-11 32/64 bit ISO file, even now. Let's just say that this is the version of Windows that is still to be announced. On the 24th of June, a number of announcements that will be made on the version of Windows 11.
Download Windows 11 ISO Here
Download Windows 11 Activator :
The Win11 the ISO file will be available to users free of charge in advance, to predict), and the users do not have to pay for the new version. We recommend that you upgrade your SYSTEM to Win11, as soon as it becomes available. Because, for a certain period of time, Microsoft may also do so for an additional fee.
Windows 11 Complete Tutorial
The News about the Windows 11 leak
With the release of Windows 11 is scheduled for a June 24, 2021. But it has already been leaked on the internet. Some of the main features of the Windows in 11-system, and the other data has been leaked. The leaks have revealed that a brand-new start menu is designed for the latest version. There are lots of different interface-level changes that have been observed in Windows-11 post.
The new Start menu will have to have rounded edges, and is a new startup sound. With this update, it is a simpler and faster version of what we're used to in Windows 10. This will consist of a variety of pinned apps, recent files, you will be able to quickly shut down, and much more.
Windows 11 Features
- The new Start Menu, the Taskbar, in the Search bar
- New animations have been added, if you can drag-and-drop feature of windows. Even with the opening of a pop-up window, close it, and the minimization of a touch in a different animation than in previous versions of Windows.
- Add bookmarks to multi-tasking tasks in windows, such as split-screen, and the creation of groups of windows for a variety of tasks, and so on.
- The Touch controls have been greatly improved. Windows 11 is the different issues in Windows 10, it will be fixed •
- New sounds are added in this version. After the release of Windows 10 in 2015, no significant changes have been made to the sound. However, in the Windows of 11, you can see a variety of new effects and features.
- You will also have access to dark mode.
- All corners rounded: Sharp corners, will become available in a Windows 11. The angles of the different bars are closed
- New icons will be added, which makes it more attractive than the previous version.
- A variety of new projects have been added in this version.
There are still a lot of the new Windows 11 features, which we don't know. These features will be updated soon.
Windows 11 System Requirements
Below are the expected minimum system requirements to install the Win11.
- A 1.2 Ghz single-core processor is a 32-bit version only)
- 1.4 Ghz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB of RAM or higher • 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- About 15 GB of free space on your hard drive.
Recommended System Requirements
- Single core 2.0 Ghz or higher cpu
- RAM memory of 4 GB or higher
- Resolution: 1680 x 1050 or higher
- About 18 GB of free space on your hard drive.
Windows 11 Size of the system
From the leaked version of microsoft Windows 11 operating system, it can be seen that the size of the installation file (ISO file) to 4.54 GB in size. In view of the fact that the leaked version, not all features, we can say that it's the actual size of the file, it will become among the 4, 5 and 6 GB.
How to install Windows 11 on a 64-bit operating SYSTEM
- Download the ISO file from the download link below.
- Do not use a USB thumb drive (at least 16 GB in size) and make it bootable.
- You will be able to do this from a USB drive using Rufus.
- To Start Rufus and select the downloaded Windows 11 ISO file.
- Do not change any of the other fields, and take them on all by default, and then click on the Start button on the bottom. After Windows 11 and flash it on your USB storage device.
- Do not connect the USB hard disk drive to the system where you want to install Windows 11 •
- Now restart your laptop or pc and press boot key.
- Then, select the USB hard disk drive as the primary boot device option.
- After clicking on the "Enter" button, and the Windows 11 installation process, select the language, time and keyboard input method.
- Please Click On The "Install Now".
- When you do not have a product key, select the 'I don't have a product key".
- Select the version of Windows 11 is to be installed
- You can select the partition to install Windows, 11
- Click on the Next and Windows will start installing it.
That's all we know about the Windows 11 at the time. Make sure to bookmark this page for the latest updates.